Mar 30, 2010

Chloe!




Well....we got a little puppy that we love. She is TON better than that horror of a dog we had 6 months ago. She is a double doodle (or North American Retriever). This means she is 1/2 labradoodle, 1/2 goldendoodle. Essentially she has the wonderful characteristics of the lab and golden retriever and combined with the poodle, she shouldn't shed too much. She will be about 50 lbs and a whole lota fun! Most people think were crazy, but we are dog people. To me a family just isn't complete without a canine involved. :)


Here are some pics when we 1st got her. She has grown a lot since then and her fur is starting to grow out.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my heck.... SO cute!!! I am totally with you. We are dog people as well, but everyone tells me I'm crazy also. I don't care, I love our dog. And I want another one. Maybe once we get out of our rental. I want a poodle too, they are so cute and smart. BTW, your girls' parties looked fun. I can't believe Brianna is 1! They are both so adorable :)

SamandJasonfamily said...

Cute puppy! Glad this one doesn't run away!

Our Family said...

What a cute dog. And I don't think you are crazy lisa, I know you are crazy :0)